As a Christ-centered community, the people of Saint Mark’s seek a world in which all people share the joy of loving God and each other by…
· Celebrating worship together with inspiring words, music and traditions
· Serving all of our neighbors
· Engaging in fellowship and hospitality
· Encouraging people in their lifelong spiritual formation
· Being a beacon of Christ’s presence in the world
Feeds the spirit and shapes us as children of God. These are ways we grow more fully into the spiritual beings God has created us to be.
See the Winter/Spring Schedule HERE.
“God’s Spirit is evident at Saint Mark’s through the scores of volunteers who serve with acts of kindness and compassion.”